- It is a professional way to show you work to people. There are more characteristics in a website so you can add as much information as you want. It allows people to see how creative you are.
- It is a great first impression for Employers. Employers might see a to your online resume attached to your resume as a link and click on it to help them piece together the kind of person you are.
- If an employer googles your name they are likely to find your portfolio which can increase you visibility and online presence.
- It is an opportunity to show people more than just your resume. You are able to your personality by choosing design, layout and the copy you right.
- There is flexibility. You can easily change something with a click of a button. You cannot change anything on a resume after you have sent it to your employer.